Monday, February 9, 2009

Thank you for the b'day wishes. We had a simple celebration i.e had dinner outside. The kids gave me home made cards, very nice, although AZ2 took 2 days to finish the card. I belum pandai nak download gambar onto the blog lagi. Hubby has not given me anything, belum ada idea he said..it's ok.

My spa session started at 2. Mula2 that energy chamber, I was supposed to sit in it for 20 minutes. It's like a big tempayan with lots of steam coming out. Similar to sauna I think. I could not relax in it, coz certain parts of my skin felt so hot. Only tahan for 15 minutes, why, because without thinking that morning, I had applied some slimming gel on my tummy and hip. That gel react to heat..that's why i tak tahan. After that the body scrub, second time in my life, I think the one they did at Mustika Ratu was better. Then a quick shower, then a 1 1/2 hour massage. That was good. The indon lady who did the urut kept on burping coz she said my body banyak angin..hmm..how does that work..Anyway, the energy chamber really exhausted me out, I fell asleep during the massage and I sweat a lot too. I even slept very well that night, macam after exercise. But it is costly I think for just 20 minutes.

3 comments:

  1. Hi BB,

    Why on earth are you still putting on slimming gel onto your body? It is so slim, it's envious! :-)

    Glad you enjoyed the pampering session at the spa. It's a wonderful treat kan pergi spa ni. I haven't been to one for two weeks now. Missing it so much! Btw, isn't the energy chamber supposed to revitalise rather than zap away one's energy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MTT!

    He..he..my flabby tummy is cleverly hidden!

    The spa woman says that the energy chamber is supposed to get toxin out of the bodies, makes the skin fairer etc..etc..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busybody!
    Ini mesti *aster's s*pring kan...I think sometimes kena indulge jugalah.Hope you had fun nevertheless...take care, keep on blogging dear, and happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete