Thursday, February 12, 2009

My eldest son - AZ1

AZ1 will be 11 next month. Right now, I'm fuming at him. Yesterday, I found out that he walked home after the football try out with my neighbour's sons. I didn't even know about the try out, then the kakak driver gave them a scolding for walking home and not informing her. Memang patut dia marah.


Last night, Kas my neighbour talked to me. My son and her sons have on a few occasions being going to the shop near our house straight from school. Kena cross jalan to go to the shops and anything can happen, especially in KL ni. Dia memang kena dengan I this morning, baru terkeluar rahsia that once he even brough AZ2 along!!


I also told my maid off for not telling me..Am I being too protective? Even nak pergi playground depan rumah I make my maid go with them. My kids go to Kafa on most afternoons, except bila ada co-co or they call and said they are too tired. Everytime I go and take report cards from the ustazahs, they complain about the same thing. AZ1 is too playful although he has the brains. Of course they compare him to AQ1 and AQ2. Sigh...


Other than the maid, AZ1 is always the first one up, weekdays or weekends, but he's also the first to bed. So he must really tired himself out at schools. My kids are only allowed to play PS2 on weekends. The family room upstairs is just next to my bedroom. Just last month I was woken up at 2.30 by some noise outside my room, guess what, AZ1 putting on PS2. Told him to sleep, then again woke up at 3.30!! This time claiming dia salah tengok jam.

2 comments:

  1. Baru jumpa u punyer rumah nih....you are only 42 years young ...adehhhh...make me feel ancient lah...Belated Birthday to you,Hubby and the young boy....dkt2 ek u all nyer bday..senang celebrate sekali....

    ReplyDelete
  2. BB,

    Doesn't matter what others think - whether you are over-protective ke or otherwise. Just trust your maternal instinct. I was felt the same way too about my kids. Now at 15 my daughter is only allowed to walk home from school, which is located three roads away. My 13 year old son masih belum boleh lagi.

    ReplyDelete