Thursday, February 12, 2009

Some Photos



These photos are taken with my handphone, my camera was my b'day present 4 years ago and doesn't take good photos indoor anymore. I have a feeling my hubby is getting me another one this year.

These are the cards that my kids made for my b'day. AQ1 shared with AZ2.






AQ1 doing her Kemahiran Hidup project. She's in Std 4, she's the most artistic in the family but really slow in doing things. She seldoms finish her art in school, selalu bring home. Then she tends to spend a few hours on it. So now i give her time frame, 1.5 hour only on art homework.









AZ2 reallly loves playing and he's quite creative. This is the jet that he made last night. Initially he wanted to be a soldier or a police officer (like my late brother). He loves playing with guns and lawan2. Now he doesn't want to be a soldier anymore because hubby told him that he must stay in the jungle to be one.








These are the cupcakes we had last weekend











No comments:

Post a Comment