Thursday, February 5, 2009

6th February - I'm 42!!

Today is my birthday and I'm 42 years young!

My hubby's b'day was 6 days earlier and we have not celebrated yet, not even a cake. Birthday present pun tak ada. So since AQ1 is coming back this weekend, I've ordered some pretty cupcakes to be picked up this afternoon. I would have ordered from Zaitgha but she's too far and I'm ordering from her for AQ1's b'day. I have not bought anything for hubby as he's always telling me not to do any shopping now, wait after June as things may be cheaper then. But I really hope he gets something for me...

The spa that I usually go to, is giving me a 60% discount for my b'day. So that's what I'm treating myself to this afternoon. A scrub, energy chamber (apa tu??) and a massage..bliss.. Now every 2 or 3 weeks I have to send AZ1 to the mosque on fridays. He is not yet 11 but already in the adolescent years. A few weeks ago, I saw that he shaved already!! It's very awkward, to me lah. Now I only have 1 child yang still cute and boleh gomol2!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday, Jah!

    Semoga dipanjangkan umur, dimurahkan rezqi and you'll be blessed with all good things in life, insya Allah.

    I'm sure you had a relaxing time at the Spa, but,curious jugak to know what the "energy chamber" is all about, ya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday, BB!! May your life be blessed with wonderful things always.

    Did you try the energy chamber? Revitalised tak lepas tu?

    At least you ada lagi anak yg boleh digomol-gomol, mine's all grown up and tak mau dipeluk2 lagi. Kesian I...

    ReplyDelete