Sunday, February 15, 2009

My weekend

Since hitting the bigh four oh, I have started having problem reading especially when I'm wearing my contact lenses. On friday, I went to make multifocal spectacles. Hmm..they're quite costly, but I hope my headache will disappear soon. But the optician did tell me that it will take me about 2 weeks to get used to them. The optician spent 1 hour checking on my eyes, he even checked my eyes. My iris (if i hear correctly) are big and don't shrink easily. That's why I tend to get headache when sitting in the hot sun too long. The spectacles will be ready in about 1 week's time.

Hubby and I usually go out for dinner on Valentine's Day, without actually mentioning the word Valentine. This year, we didn't cause he was busy working on his laptop the whole weekend. I was busy cooking the whole day, I made cinnamon buns and sausage buns. Been a month since I baked anything, no mood, sebab kept on thinking of AQ1. Then bila ada free time, I turned into a very garang tutor. Maybe I should send my bill to my husband.

AZ1 didn't make it to the football team. Kesian pula I tengok dia coz he really minat football. So we told him to go and see the teacher and ask him to reconsider. AZ1 is already red belt taekwondo, I think they call it pooms. My hubby always talks to him about football. Sometimes I forget that he's only 11, so I expect more from him. Good thing that hubby is more easy going with him. I always compare my kids to me dulu2, but I have to remind myself that they are not me, and this is different era altogether.

3 comments:

  1. my hubby is like you, suka compare the boys dgn himself...i told him that his time was like 30 years ago, no PSP, no ASTRO, no PS2, habis kuat ada sungai or lombong jer kalau dah boring sangat tak der apa nak buat he he....

    ReplyDelete
  2. BB,

    Actually I pun ought to wear bifocal glasses too. Dah tua...apa nak buat. Can't read small prints now. It just goes blurry. But too vain to admit that I desperately need one. Hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me, too! Hate to admit it, but nowadays everytime I need to read small prints (on lables on bottles/food packages especially), I need to make sure they're about 1 1/2 feet away from me before I could make head or tail of it...Sigh...

    ReplyDelete