Atas permintaan K.Ezza...
CHEESE AND ONION BUNS
Source : mamafami.fotopages.com
*184g bread flour
* 46g cake flour
3g instant dried yis
18g egg yolk (1 egg yolk)
35g butter or margarine
138ml fresh milk ~ lukewarm
Bombay Onion ~ diced
Spring onions ~ chopped
Mozarella cheese ~ to sprinkle
1. Cream the margarine.
2. Add onion and spring onion. Mix well.
1. Place flour, instant yeast, sugar, salt honey and egg yolk in a mixing bowl.
2. Turn on the mixer and pour the lukewarm milk a bit at a time till just incorporate.
3. Add in the butter and continue kneading.
4. Pour more milk if necessary and continue kneading till a soft and smooth dough is formed.
5. Make the dough into a round ball and place it in a bowl sprinkled with a bit of flour. Wrap the bowl with a clean plastic bag and let the dough prove till double the size.
6. Punch down the dough and divide into a 50g balls each. Arrange on the baking tray. Make a slit on top using a sharp knife. Wrap the tray with plastic bag and let the dough rise again.
7. Put the topping and sprinkle with mozarella cheese.
8. Bake in a preheated oven till golden brown. I used the small oven, so I set the temperature at 175 C for 25 minutes on middle rack.
Note: I used 230 gm of bread flour instead of mixing the 2 types of flour. I also reduced the amount of milk.