Sunday, January 4, 2009

AZ2 is 6 today!!

Today is my youngest son's 6th birthday. He is by nature a happy child, he brings sunshine to the family as he is a sanguine..His teachers miss him when he was absent from school, last year he had hand, foot and mouth disease. He's not scared by ghosts stories. When we balik kampung last school holidays, my Sister In Law hairan seeing him sitting on a chair in front of the bathroom. You know how slightly eerie a rumah kampung can be, furthermore banyak pokok2 pula tu. His eldest sister actually made him sit there coz she was scared!!
When I was pregnant with him, I was really tired all the time and really heavy. When I complained to the gynae, all he said was..biasalah tu, dulu pregnant umur 20an..sekarang 30 an... No wonder as he was the biggest at 4.13 kg, he was even bigger than AQ1 (my eldest) at 1 month old.
I actually tried to enter him into Std 1 this year, tapi tak diluluskan, he can read and write but spelling not so good yet. He is happy about not going to proper school yet. He gets to enjoy another year of main2, he is quite imaginative at play. He can make robots and pistols out of blocks and can entertain himself with minimal toys.
Last month, he asked me to get a baby as babies are so cute..I said you are my baby, he said..No, I am big already..Last night we went out for dinner and I already made 2 cakes for him, 1 for school and 1 for the family later tonight. Rupa cake tak ada coz I'm still amateur, nanti dah terra sikit buleh ambik gambar

5 comments:

  1. Dear AZ2,

    Happy Belated 6th Birthday! Hope you had a fun day on your very special day.

    You're a sanguine child, ya? Boleh gang with Aunty's eldest daughter - Kak Hanna, always bringing fun and laughter and sunshine everywhere you go :)

    And Jah,

    You're a phlegmatic melancholic, ya? Same as me!

    (P/S : I tried leaving my comments twice for your 16 random facts posting, tapi tak get through lah...Why aaarr?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear BB..

    Nice post..terbayang keletah ur anak.

    My youngest, Irfan - dah Tahun 3 this year.Sangat manja..everyday dia cakap kat i,..boleh tak Irfan tido ngan mama sampai tahun 6 ,.sebab Irfan sayang sangat kat mama...! So..kalaulah AZ2 had raised the same issue..apa agaknya ur answer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Finally a blog from you!

    Happy New Year! Keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shana,

    Ok je your comment masuk in my earlier post..AZ2 was extra nice to me last night, offering me a pillow (we all baring2 tengok tv) and massaging my feet. All because dia tak sabar nak present. First time I gave him a present nicely wrapped, and he was so excited coz macam hadiah Santa Claus he said!

    Sherry,

    AZ2 has been made to sleep with AZ1 since he was 2 1/2 years old. And cuma ada chance sleep in my room when daddy goes outstation or kalau ramai sangat overnight guests. Once in a blue moon, tiba2 the bed becomes smaller, sedar2 ada dia in the bed. They all take after the father so lasak!

    Mrs N,

    Best gak ada blog ni!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeay yeay.. BB dah ada blog.. i found your link from siapa pun dah tak ingat..

    Happy Birthday to Az2

    ReplyDelete